Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some Spring Break fun...

We've had a pretty relaxing spring break so far. We took the girls out to the new Wiregrass Mall to check out their play area. We were unimpressed except for the mini-rideable train. It was really fun! I love this picture of the girls, standing the exact same way, below.



We are on the home stretch to Lance's graduation in May from USF.. it seems unreal because we've been working towards this for sooo long!
Then he'll do the Mr. Mom thing for the summer while I go back to school and take the GRE on my days off from work. Life will be CRAZY! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Brie said...

The girls are so cute in their matching outfits!!!
Congrats to Lance on his graduation, I know what it feels like when you realize that it is finally over!

Celeste Christensen said...

I love matching outfits. We have to get the girls together when I am down next week. Way to go LANCE!!