Here I've captured a picture of the girls enjoying some popcorn and a movie together.

Below is Ava after she discovered mommys secret chocolate stash :)

I love this picture of the girls shoving popcorn into their mouths so gracefully!

Lance and I went on a much needed date..... bowling and had a blast!

Ava's "little girl trucker" look.

I was reading over 12 month milestones and it looks like Olivia is ahead of the game. Here are a few things she is doing:
-scribbles with crayon
-holds arms up and feet out to get dressed
-puts necklaces on
-points to everything
-flips through books
I can't believe her birthday is a week from Sunday. Where has the time gone?
1 comments:
awww - cute!!! Trav and I have been bowling on the Wii lately - does that count?!? Gideon bowled a 190!!! I know he's pro baby!
Post a Comment