Here is a fun questionairre my friend sent me:
8 Things I am Passionate About...
1. Being a wife
2. Being a mother
3. My religion
4. My friends
5. Organization and cleanliness
6. Eating (he he)
7. Taking Showers
8. Sleeping
8 Things I want to Do BEFORE I die...
1. Serve a full time mission
2. See my kids marry in the Temple
3. Buy a motorhome and travel all over
4. Go to England
5. Get back in shape
6. Get a master's degree
7. Have a couple more kids
8. Be a stay at home mom
8 Books I've Recently Read
1. The BOM
2. Anne Geddes baby books
3. Peek-a-boo books
4. My Mommy and I
5. The Work and the Glory
6. The Very Hungry Catapillar
7. Touch and Feel Books
8. Any other toddler book you can imagine
8 Songs I could listen to Over and Over
1. Joseph Smith's First Prayer
2. You're Beautiful
3. I Know That My Redeemer Lives
4. How Great Thou Art
5. The Spirit of God
6. Did You Think to Pray
7. O Holy Night- Christmas song
8. Anything Corrine Bailey Rae
8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. Honesty
2. Integrity
3. Positive attitude
4. They listen to me when I need someone
5. They give good advice
6. They are smart
7. They like me for who I am, and forgive me no matter what
8. They are just as committed as I am to becoming a better person
8 Things I've Learned and Relearned in the past year
1. Just be happy!
2. How much Heavenly Father love me
3. I am very blessed
4. How babies are made (I had forgotten)
5. Marriage can be totally wonderful
6. How Much I love my husband
7. Always read your scriptures
8. The power of prayer
8 People I think should do the 8's
1. Lance
2. Sarah (already did it)
3. MaryJo
4. Rebecca
5. Elisabeth
6. Melissa
7. Joanna
8. Dan
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment